» About us
Sazkhane Tehran is a private art institute licensed under Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance for Art with registration number 17110039230005. Entrepreneur and manager is Sara Sabalani educated in master of international musical performance (viola) at Tehran’s university of art.
Sazkhane Tehran complex is an institution with sheer artistic ideals which is established to train professional musicians and to support developments in artistic exposition and performance providing a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
The main purpose of Sazkhane complex is to provide the possibility to the student’s ascension by employing professional and experienced professors and teachers using the latest methodology.
The construction process started on summer 1391 (2012) cooperating with experienced and specialized staff considering whatever which is indispensable for a conservatory. Sazkhane Tehran complex was founded on autumn 1392 (2013).
The classes are as follows:
- String instrument (the violin, the viola, the cello and the double bass), the piano and the kamanche classes
- Master classes inviting knowledgeable professors and international masters
- Ensemble classes and basics of orchestra classes
- Basics of composition classes (harmony, counterpoint and form), composition, sight singing and ear training
- Students’ concerts at the end of each term and recording the performances at Sazkhane studio
- Sound engineering courses
- Film score courses
Sazkhane Tehran has established a studio and a practice room/ensemble recording studio to serve the needs of Sazkhane’s students and also to contribute recording services and rehearsing venue to artists who wish to record and rehearse in a professional atmosphere.
پروانه درجه یک آموزشگاه آزاد هنری
پروانه صدابرداری, صداگذاری وضبط آثار صوتی (استدیو)
پروانه تهیه, تولید و تکثیر آثار صوتی و تصویری موسیقایی
مجوز اجرای صحنه ای
آگهی ثبتی موسسه غیر تجاری